The Persian LGBT Advisory service provides a range of services aimed at meeting the needs of Asylum seekers who come to live in the UK.Due to the nature of our work with asylum seekers we look at each case individually and explore where we can assist and when we need to work with other groups and LGBT organisations to meet our clients needs.
As a guide, we can provide a range of services including:
- General Signposting on claiming asylum and living in the UK,
- Advice on accessing health and other statutory services,
- Assistance finding a solicitor,
- Assisting clients to apply for support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service),
- Assistance with completing any forms relating to your asylum case or benefits,
- Interpreting at Court, Police Stations, Home Office, Doctor’s (GP) and Hospitals,Apply for HC2 Certificate.
- Assisting clients to write to Members of Parliament or other representatives,
- Assistance finding and enrolling in English courses at local colleges or resource centers.
Facebook Page: Facebook