Gendered Intelligence (GI) is a not-for-profit Community Interest Company, established in 2008.
Our mission is to increase understandings of gender diversity through creative ways.
Our vision is of a world where people are no longer constrained by narrow perceptions and expectations of gender, and where diverse gender expressions are visible and valued.
We work predominantly with the trans community and those who impact on trans lives; we particularly specialise in supporting young trans people aged 8-25.
What we offer:
- A series of youth group sessions for young trans people (aged 8-25) to meet, socialise, receive information and support.
- One-on-one mentoring for trans students in education
- Support for families of young trans people online and in person
- Special projects and workshops themed around gender
- Training sessions for professionals in organisations, schools and youth services that work with transgender students, clients or staff.
- Resources for trans youth, their families and those who work with them.
Online email contact form: http://genderedintelligence.co.uk/contact/email
Check the website out for details of the various groups that meet around the country.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/GenderedIntelligence